BFA Interview Process
BFA Interviews for Fall 2021
- BFA Interviews are TBA.
- Applications are due by TBA.
- An application can be found here!
- Students must have completed 18 studio hours to be eligible for interviews.
- Students must have the approval of the head of the area for which they are applying.
- Fill out the digital application located on Google Drive. A PDF of your current, unofficial transcript (and transfer equivalency report, if applicable) will be a required upload when filling out your application.
- Document 10-20 examples of your artwork by photographing, scanning, or creating digital files. Contact your area head for artwork selection and documentation support.
- Create a slideshow of your images to share with the faculty during your interview presentation. This slideshow should also be converted to a PDF and uploaded to OneDrive no later than TBA. A link to upload will be provided to you at a later date.
- You will be expected to give a 10-minute presentation at the beginning of your interview. Be prepared to answer questions from the faculty following your presentation.
- Interviews will be conducted via Zoom. You will be assigned an interview time and be given a Zoom meeting ID. (Possible changes in Fall 2021)
- If granted entrance to the program, the student will participate in a BFA review each semester until enrolled in thesis. Grades in Department of Art & Art History courses of less than a “C” will not be counted toward this degree.