BFA Interview Process
BFA Interviews for Spring 2020
- BFA Interviews are Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons, February 18th & 19th.
- Applications are due to the Department by Thursday, February 13th at 5 PM
- Sign-up sheet and applications will be available in the Art Office
- Students must have completed 18 studio hours to be eligible for interviews.
- All applications must be signed by an area head advisor before submission.
- Fill out an application and submit it to the Department office with a current, unofficial copy of your transcript. An interview time will then be arranged by the BFA coordinator.
- With the help of your advisor, choose work from each of your studio classes to present to the faculty.
- You’ll be expected to give a 5-minute presentation at the beginning of the interview.
If granted entrance to the program, the student will participate in a BFA review each semester until enrolled in thesis. Grades in Department of Art & Art History courses of less than a “C” will not be counted toward this degree.